This section covers Casino Policies regarding use and management of Player Accounts.
- One Account per Player. Casino Management permits one active Casino Account per Player. We reserve the right to cancel any additional Accounts opened by an individual Player. In such an event, any winnings and/or promotional awards gained from additional accounts will automatically be forfeited.
- Safeguard Password. Players are responsible for safeguarding their password. Players are responsible for any and all activity that involves their Account, whether or not such activity was authorized, and are fully liable for all purchases made through their Account.
- Inactive Accounts. Player Accounts that remain inactive for a period of 1 year or longer will be closed and any balances shall be forfeited.
- Closing Account. Players can close their Account at any time by contacting Player Support.
- Funds Transfer. Under no circumstances will the Casino transfer funds between Player Accounts.