This section covers Player participation in promotional programs such as free bonus chips for sign-up and monthly bonus awards to frequent players. Casino Management is pleased to award bonus chips to eligible Players under the following terms and conditions:
- Purpose. Bonus chips are awarded in good faith by Casino Management as an incentive to try real money play or as a token of appreciation for loyal Players who return to the Casino on a regular basis. They are only intended for Players who use the Casino for entertainment purposes and will be revoked, denied or withdrawn from Players who abuse the spirit of this offer.
- Eligibility. Participation is limited to Players who are of Legal Age pursuant to applicable law within their local Jurisdiction. Due to current gaming regulations, Players from some locations will be automatically prevented from participating. However, it is the responsibility of each Player to abide by the laws and regulations of his or her local Jurisdiction. If you do not receive an expected bonus, it may be because of jurisdictional restrictions.
- Limitation. Bonuses (whether one-time, sign-up, special promotion or recurring monthly use) are limited to one per combination of: a person, family, household, geographic address, mailing address, email address, credit card number and shared computer environment (such as a library or workplace). In instances where more than one Player shares a household, address, credit card number or computer environment, only the first Player to satisfy the bonus requirements (i.e. create an account, make a deposit, etc.) will be awarded the bonus. There are no exceptions. This limitation applies across all affiliations, subsidiaries and partnerships of the Casino. If an affiliated Casino is running the same promotion, a player/household combination cannot receive the bonus from both sites.
- Exclusivity. Bonuses may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other promotion program. Players are limited to one bonus per month. For example, a monthly recurring bonus will not be awarded in the same month as a signup bonus.
- Signup Bonus. You must register with the Casino, open an account, provide all requested information and purchase chips. If you are in a Jurisdiction with restrictions on real-money gaming, you are not eligible to receive this bonus. If you already have an account with the Casino, whether under a real or assumed name, you are not eligible to receive this bonus. If you are not the first person within your household or at your shared computer environment to register, you are not eligible to receive this bonus.
- Monthly Recurring Bonus. You must return to the Casino for real money play on a regular basis, purchase and wager chips of US$50 or more each month. If you are in a Jurisdiction with restrictions on real-money gaming, you are not eligible to receive this bonus. If you already have an account with the Casino, whether under a real or assumed name, that has been awarded the monthly bonus, you are not eligible to receive this bonus. If you are not the first person within your household or at your shared computer environment to purchase chips in a given month, you are not eligible to receive this bonus.
- Void Where Prohibited. Bonuses and Real-Money Games are subject to any and all applicable laws. Bonuses and Real-Money play are void where prohibited. It is the responsibility of Players to abide by the laws and regulations of their local Jurisdictions.
- Abuse. Players must play as individuals and in the spirit of enjoying the Casino real-money Games as fun and exciting entertainment. Players may not abuse the promotions by creating multiple Accounts or acting as part of a syndicate to defraud the Casino, nor may they cash out the bonus without participating in legitimate real-money play. Any Player deemed by Casino Management to be attempting to abuse the promotions will be barred from using the Casino for life. Decisions regarding abuse will be made solely by Casino Management and all decisions are final. Casino Management may and will bar Players without indicating the reason.
- Conditional Offer. Casino Management reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without reason or justification. Casino Management also reserves the right to deny a bonus, or a series of bonuses, or a bonus program, to any Player or any group of Players, at any time, without reason or justification.
- Disputes. In the event of any dispute regarding bonuses, the decision of Casino Management shall be full and final.